Liaison / Negotiation Services
- Sometimes you just need someone on YOUR side…
- EVERYTHING in life has some element of interpretation, even federal law and regulation
- While your auditors are just doing their job, you also are doing yours and that will sometimes bring you to differing opinions, even conflicts
- When you don’t see eye to eye with your federal or other grantor agency representatives, their auditors, your Single Auditors, or negotiating representatives at the Interior Business Center, we can help
- Sometimes just having “someone in the middle” brings a fresh perspective, lessens conflict, and provides a well-needed break when parties disagree…
Art Ribail has been involved in the audit and audit resolution process since the inception of the Single Audit Act. He has also assisted Tribal governments in the negotiation of hundreds of indirect cost proposals and other funding and allowable cost issues.
Art’s over 30 years of experience in all things compliant including applicable guidance such as:
- 2CFR Part 200 Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards
- The Single Audit Act
- Self-Governance and Compact requirements
- Contract Support Cost guidance
- Guidance provided by the Interior Business Center
- Other applicable (and perhaps obscure) federal guidance and other requirements
allows Art to be a valuable resource when issues between your organization and your granting agencies, your auditors or your indirect cost negotiators arise.